TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General By placing an order through this Website, you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund. Shipping Costs Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer. Dispatch Time Orders for the in-stock items are dispatched within 2-3 business days and pre-order items within 10-14 business days, not including weekends or holidays. Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments maybe delayed by a few days. Delivery Estimates We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at the checkout. Change of Delivery Address For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched, subject to our advance confirmation. Tracking Notifications Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider. Duties & Taxes www.dalood.com does not take responsibility for duties and taxes applied in the country of delivery. Contacting us If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Shipping Policy, please feel free to contact us at the following e-mail or mailing address. E-mail: email@example.com Mailing Address: Dalood LLC, Georgia, Tbilisi, 0179, Paliashvili Street 13/8 This document was last updated on March 5, 2019.
General You have 48 hours from receipt of your order to request a return and submit photo copy of the product. The return is your right, although it may be limited in accordance with this policy. If you do not comply with any of the below conditions, we reserve the right to refuse the return or exchange, or to impose different or additional conditions. Returns To be eligible for a return, Dalood LLC should have sent to you damaged or wrong product, otherwise, we do not accept returns. Additionally, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging. Exchanges Purchased items are exchangeable into a different size. Exchanges are only processed upon receipt of returned merchandise and are based on stock availability. Shipping To initiate a return, please email us at [email]. All returned merchandise should be sent to us at Dalood LLC, Georgia, Tbilisi, 0179, Paliashvili Street 13/8. You are responsible for paying for all shipping costs for your returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance for items of value. Refunds and Exchanges If your request on return/exchange is accepted, we will provide one of the following options respectively within a reasonable time: (a) an exchange of order for the item to be changed, (b) a credit to the payment card for the damaged or wrong product.
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work Facebook and Instagram we will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.